Monday, November 9, 2015

Blizzcon 2015 Badge Day




So this week we ventured to Anaheim to attend the amazing convention Blizzcon. We try our best to attend this convention every year. My partner & I love this convention for many reasons. If it wasn't for World of Warcraft we would have never met, we both love many blizzard games and it's our one time to see all of our friends at the same place.





Let me say that I LOVED that the blizzard store opened on Thursday this year. It was very easy to pick up our badges and then get in the line to buy our goodies and oh boy did we buy goodies. We only had to wait for 20 mins since we got to the badge line around 8am and waited an hour for it to open. The store line got pretty packed soon after that.




 We had lots of time after to see some friends and get ready for the many Thursday night events. Two events were held at the Hilton hotel. Con Before the Storm on the 4th floor and the Wowhead Party on the 5th floor. We attended the Con before the storm event that had some great meet & greets. Saw some great people that I've only talked to through Twitter / Twitch. I did enjoy how much space the event had, just wished they made a floor map via twitter since the signage wasn't very visible and was a little confusing.

 
Towelliee meeting fans and giving away swag.


 
Towelliee Signed my card #1 Mod :) 

My hubby sitting next to Elvine


The Wowhead party was huge! One side was red & one was green, I did not found out about the green side until I was leaving. :(  There were only 2 bars so the lines were pretty long. I did have 2 Tracer Sunrises which were yummy. I think Hafu and Panser did a great job. I know Panser did run into some Technical difficulties but never the less the stream was great! The crane game line was crazy long, but when you have blizzard plushies in a crane game what do you expect. Got to see some amazing new hoodies/sweat pants set from Jinx.

 


We were able to snag some cool pins from the party. 










Got some swag bags that had some cool stuff in it. Over all I loved the roof top feel of this event and how much space they had, just wished it was easier to get from one side to the other. They had some cool popcorn that was frozen with nitrogen.


 Nitro Pop Popcorn by
                                                www.nitro-pop.com




First day was amazing and I was so excited to see what the next day had in store for us!!!















2 comments:

  1. lol the picture of your new boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes he's a little pale but damn does that horde hoodie look good on him :p

    ReplyDelete